CREAMY SHRIMP PASTA WITH CILANTRO PESTO
- 1 generous drizzle of extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 medium-sized yellow onion, finely chopped
- 125 ml (¾ cup) of cilantro pesto
- 125 g of fresh goat cheese
- 340 g of peeled shrimp ( 71-90 count), deveined and without the tail
- ¾ cup of white wine
- 400 g of cooked linguine
- Sea salt, for taste
- Generous helping of cracked pepper
- In a large, nonstick skillet, heat the olive oil over medium heat. Add the onions, pepper, and sweat them for 2 minutes. Add the pesto, cheese, shrimp, wine, and salt, and stir for 2 minutes.
- Add the cooked linguine and mix well enough to completely cover the strands in sauce. Once the shrimp is cooked, remove from heat.
- Serve and enjoy.
Photo : Geneviève Plante